Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Working Out Picture Before After I Have A Question About Whey Protein Powder. I''ve Been Taking It Before And After Working Out. Should I..?

I have a question about whey protein powder. I''ve been taking it before and after working out. Should I..? - working out picture before after

Beachbody I take whey protein powder, milk chocolate is now a few days. I have lunch and take the dust around one and a half hour after training. After training, I take protein powder again. Is it too much? Theres a picture of a girl with big muscles. Can I get it? I do not know look like this.

1 comments:

Ggirl said...

It should not 2 times a day, not certainley !!!!!!! Close whey protein works best if used within 30 minutes after the workout!
What I do is a little something before my workout to eat) like a banana, and then it works and I get my protein, and then breakfast, usually eggs (also rich in protein.
Make sure you follow the instructions in the original packaging, drink from them. Volume 1 tablespoon water, cover your nose and chug, and I'm done:)

Post a Comment