Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Destination Wedding; Thank You Letter Sample PLEASE HELP!!! Planning Destination Wedding?

PLEASE HELP!!! Planning Destination Wedding? - destination wedding; thank you letter sample

I need help ... My friend and I were engaged for about 8 months to come and go with the wedding plans .. First, we had decided on a religious ceremony and the reception in a hotel and then have just the wedding and reception in a hotel ... ok and now we have officially decided to make the whole target wedding and reception are home to our loved ones do not. Problem ... I have no idea where to start! Please someone with experience (ie, they had a goal about a wedding or someone else not to waste your time or my) point me the right direction. There are many sites that claim to specialize in destination weddings, and I do not know who or what to trust. Please help
Thanks in advance
PS-I get an estimate of what you pay for your wedding! Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment