Thursday, February 18, 2010

Webcam Not Detected On Dell Webcam Centre Built-in Webcam And Microphone Has Stopped Working On My Dell Notebook?

Built-in webcam and microphone has stopped working on my Dell notebook? - webcam not detected on dell webcam centre

I had my Dell Inspiron 1420 for about 2 years, and suddenly my microphone and webcam does not work anymore.
When I am with Dell Webcam Center, she said, "No supported camera detected. Male to ...". Next, the light next to the camera does not turn around, none of them, and before I blink my computer at least. Not anymore.
When I go to sounds, he told me that the microphone / line "not connected", but the microphone array gone well, but if you try to use the microphone that detects sound.
I have tried reinstalling the drivers, but no luck.
Any help would be very grateful!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Probability caming its worst, so the reality is something like their game.

Omar said...

If the light does not come, then the device is not powered, it could be a cable break somewhere. The time to buy a new camera ...**** occurs, the device is not designed as works after a while, then you are are obliged to buy a new one.

Post a Comment